Unfortunately due to the forecast of high and gusting winds this Friday evening our fireworks night has been postponed. The fireworks company has advised us that it is likely they would not be able to let off many of the fireworks or have to cancel altogether at last minute due to the risk that they would land on the crowd or surrounding houses. Given this safety risk the PTFA and the school have taken the difficult decision to postpone the event.
The event will now be run on Friday 16 November at the same time, 6pm doors open for 7.15pm start. A licensed bar, café, glosticks, sweets, popcorn and Radfords butchers will all be available. Existing tickets will be valid, although we appreciate that you may now wish not to attend. For ticket refunds please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of Wednesday 14 November for a refund. Please make sure you have included your booking name and paypal username if it is different.
Thank you for your understanding, we appreciate that this is not the ideal situation but hope that you will still be able to attend our fantastic event.