Head Boy and Girl
- Head Boy - Aahil
- Head Girl - Eleanora
- Deputy Head Boy - William
- Deputy Head Girl - Freya
Meadow Primary has one Head Boy and one Head Girl plus their deputies. Candidates have to apply for this role and are carefully selected to work with the Headteacher to market and improve the school. The Job Description and Person Specification are below.
Head Boy/Girl Job Description
Main purposes of the job
- To support the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team in promoting and representing the school
- To support their fellow pupils and be a role model
Main responsibilities and tasks
- Represent the school
- Show visitors round
- Meet with school council /prefects
Head Boy/Girl Person Specification
- Experience of being an excellent role model for others.
- Experience of talking to others confidently /or giving speeches.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Can talk about our responsibilities in school.
- Understands right from wrong.
- Ability to communicate to large groups confidently.
- Ability to recognise and respond to others’ achievements.
- Ability to talk about Meadow Values and why they are important.
- Knowledge of the 4R's and how these are demonstrated throughout the school.